How can we help?
Contact us [email protected]
Please click here to retrieve your duplicate fare receipts
London Taxi fares are not subjected to Value Added Tax, therefore, we are unable to provide VAT receipts
Please do not call us to book a taxi, as you CANNOT book a Licenced Taxi through Cabvision. Cabvision’s exclusive role is to provide the electronic payment services located from within the taxi. Cabvision does not offer transportation services.
- Taxi fares in London are approximately £4.00 per mile.
- The driver does not set the price of the taxi meter.
- The taxi meter is regulated by Transport for London.
- You can learn more about fares here on the Transport for London website: https://tfl.gov.uk/modes/taxis-and-minicabs/taxi-fares/tariffs
- If you have a complaint about the route or cost of the journey, please contact Transport for London here: https://tfl.gov.uk/help-and-contact/contact-us-about-taxi-and-private-hire
- Licenced Taxi drivers are self-employed. Cabvision do not employ any Licenced Taxi drivers and are not responsible for their conduct. Our exclusive role is to supply the driver with electronic payment services.
- If you are unhappy with your drivers’ conduct or the cleanliness of the taxi, you can make a complaint to the driver and vehicles licencing authority Transport for London here: https://tfl.gov.uk/help-and-contact/contact-us-about-taxi-and-private-hire
If you have been charged twice for a journey or have agreed a refund with the driver, please email: [email protected] and we will respond between the hours of 8:30am-5pm, Monday-Friday.
For urgent enquiries contact 020 7655 6970