How can we help?
Contact us [email protected]
London Taxi fares are not subjected to Value Added Tax, therefore, we are unable to provide VAT receipts
Please do not call us to book a taxi, as you CANNOT book a Licenced Taxi through Cabvision. Cabvision’s exclusive role is to provide the electronic payment services located from within the taxi. Cabvision does not offer transportation services.
- Taxi fares in London are approximately £4.00 per mile.
- The driver does not set the price of the taxi meter.
- The taxi meter is regulated by Transport for London.
- You can learn more about fares here on the Transport for London website: https://tfl.gov.uk/modes/taxis-and-minicabs/taxi-fares/tariffs
- If you have a complaint about the route or cost of the journey, please contact Transport for London here: https://tfl.gov.uk/help-and-contact/contact-us-about-taxi-and-private-hire
- Licenced Taxi drivers are self-employed. Cabvision do not employ any Licenced Taxi drivers and are not responsible for their conduct. Our exclusive role is to supply the driver with electronic payment services.
- If you are unhappy with your drivers’ conduct or the cleanliness of the taxi, you can make a complaint to the driver and vehicles licencing authority Transport for London here: https://tfl.gov.uk/help-and-contact/contact-us-about-taxi-and-private-hire